Breaking News

Céline’s sad confession

 Céline’s sad confession

The 54-year-old singer announced on December 8 that she would not be performing a series of live shows as planned.

Céline revealed in a heartbreaking five-minute video that was shared on social media that she had recently been diagnosed with the rare neurological disorder stiff person syndrome, which is also referred to as "stiff-man syndrome." Although she had hoped to begin the European leg of her Courage World Tour in February, Céline now has the condition.

Céline’s sad confession


 It is a rare neurological disorder that gradually locks the body into various rigid positions, resulting in painful muscle spasms and involuntary stiffness that eventually renders sufferers "human statues."

 "We now know this is what's been causing all of the spasms that I've been having," the Canadian hitmaker explained, struggling to contain her emotions.

 Unfortunately, these spasms have an impact on every aspect of my day-to-day life, making it difficult for me to walk and preventing me from singing as normally.

I am sorry to inform you that this indicates that I will not be prepared to resume my tour in Europe in February.

The mother of three is working daily with a team of dedicated doctors and relying on her family's unwavering support to get better.

 When I perform, I always give my all, but my condition prevents me from doing so at this time.

Céline concluded, "I hope I can see you again real soon." To reach you again, she said, "I have no choice but to concentrate on my health at this moment."

On social media, Christie Brinkley wrote, "We love you more Céline! May you feel all the healing love that is being sent to you today... You are the only person who deserves a miracle. Céline, I am sending you all my love, wrote designer Donatella Versace.

 Céline, you are talent incarnate, and as you improve, your power and presence will once again be felt everywhere,' wrote singer Gwen Stefani.

Can her heart keep beating? The singer has suffered several terrible losses throughout her life, beginning with the death of her 16-year-old niece in 1993, who died in her arms due to cystic fibrosis. She then lost her father in 2003, her husband of 22 years, René Angélil, in January 2016, and then her brother just two days later, both of whom died of cancer.

We hope Céline has the strength to face this new, seemingly enormous challenge.

No comments